From:
michael perelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 13:58:51 -0700
 Morris, Ian. 2010. Why The West Rules -- For Now: The Patterns of
History, and What They Reveal About the Future (New York: Farrar,
Straus, and Giroux).

This book offers a detailed comparative history of East and West, with
particular emphasis on their ability to harness energy.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

530 898 5321