From:
Parisi Daniela Fernanda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:27:06 +0100
I am deeply convinced that any 'anti' initiative helps to shed light on still unknown and, sometimes even deliberately, hidden aspects of a theory. I am sure that examining the strands of thought which go against a theory enriches the knowledge of the theory itself; I also believe that it is indispensable to 'dig' and bring to light all that is 'anti' the thought which is prevailing and dominant in any historical period, which, precisely because of its predominance, hides both its deficiencies and any expressions of thought contrary to it. What I am especially convinced of is that whatever the age and place there never is a 'single thought'.
I will be glad to participate in the conference: the 'Italian' Galiani is to be considered an anti-Physiocrats and I evaluate his contribution as a relevant one, if we want a more complete reconstruction of the history of economic thought of that period.
daniela parisi