From:
Ramzi Mabsout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:40:07 +0200
Dear Altug

Maybe you understood my question as looking for case studies of
Quine's underdetermination in economics? But I was --and still
am--interested in case studies where abduction / retroduction is used
to explain economic data or economic phenomena. In other words, what I
am looking are case studies that describe/explain the construction of
an economic theory through abduction / retroduction .

I wish to use this opportunity to thank all those who kindly sent me
their feedback and inputs.

All the best,

Ramzi