From:
Humberto Barreto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:10:14 -0400
I distributed Evelyn's message in the format we would have if I simply
send along messages to the list.

I am happy to do this (it's certainly a lot easier than editing!), but
I realized that there is one more cost -- I also lose control of the
subject line, so there would be no RVW, DISC, ANN, etc. Well, the
sender could do this, but I'm guessing many would forget.

You can send me comments or opinions on or off list. I'll moderate
this discussion with no editing just to see how it goes.

Humberto Barreto