From:
Sumitra Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:10:09 -0400
Bert wrote: "Thanks for the feedback and I hope others may have a solution -- I
never dreamed that someone would keep the messages on their own hard
drive."

I may be in the minority here. But for me there is a need for keeping some selected, ( by no means all), messages in my personal folders, because they are of great interest, are full of wonderful insights and I may have a reason to refer back to them in future. The time cost of looking for them in archives, especially if they are old, is just too much. Also the format in which they are received is more useful.

Sumitra Shah