From:
Ian Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:09:29 -0700
> I would just concur with the previous poster that I am having a great deal
> of trouble following extended discussions under the new format. I read in
> gmail, not on my hard drive. I cannot tell who is writing what, or what
> order the posts came in, or trace responses back.

I second that. I inadvertently stopped reading SHOE postings some
months back since it appeared to me, from subject headings, that a
single individual was writing all the messages. So I didn't open them.

My mistake, of course, but it is preferable to know immediately from
the subject heading who is posting.

My half-penny.

-Ian.