From:
"E. Roy Weintraub" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2013 09:54:30 -0500
Many thanks to all who made suggestions about Henderson. In the end
Keith Tribe had the last best word, pointing me to his paper "Talcott
Parsons as translator of Max Weber’s basic sociological categories" in
History of European Ideas 33 (2007) 212–233 (footnotes 46-48 were
especially useful). The reason that Henderson was not to be found at
Oxford was because he was not there. He must have been McKenzie's
external examiner.

Again, thanks to all SHOER-ers.