AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Paul Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 14:59:39 -0400
I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to the members of the local
arrangements committee, Margaret Dixon, Danielle Hughes, John Lund,
and Theresa Sorel for their hard work in putting together the
logistics for this year's conference.

My thanks also to the registration and "Mission Control" desk,
including volunteers Owen Cooke, Patricia Kennedy, Judith
Roberts-Moore, Katie Hull, and Jacinda Bain.

I'd also like to send a shout-out to Daniel German and the program
committee for an excellent and engaging program. You have definitely
set the bar for next year's conference in Durham!

To Tracey Krause, serving double duty on both PDC and Silent Auction
(along with Jacinda), well done. A thank you also to the AAO Board and
to Sarah Ferencz, outgoing AAO President for their support. And also
to Amanda Hill for procuring and securing the wine for the Banquet.

And my thanks also to our sponsors for their continuing dedication to
supporting the work of the AAO, archival institutions, and archivists.

And finally, a heartfelt merci to all delegates for without whom we
would not have had such a successful conference.

Paul J. Henry, CA
Chair, AAO Conference 2013