From:
Matias Vernengo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:44:46 +0000
Along more classical (meaning the old classical political economy) lines I would suggest Bortis, H. 1997. Institutions, Behaviour and Economic Theory - A Contribution to Classical-Keynesian Political Economy. Cambridge: Cambridge University. Not a survey of growth theories, but does analyze demand led growth theories. Also, for a comparison of mainstream and demand-led theories see McCombie, J. and Thirlwall, A.P. 1994. Economic Growth and the Balance of Payments Constraint. London: Macmillan.

Matías Vernengo
Associate Professor
University of Utah
260 Central Campus Drive, Room 371