From:
Lilia Costabile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 20:51:55 +0200
Do they have to be XXth century, English speaking economists?

If so, Triffin would be an interesting choice, in addition to many
others, including Hirshman, of course; and Bresciani Turroni, who
published many of his writings in English.

If not: among the Italians, Galiani (XVIII century) (who also
commented upon John Law's experiment).
Regards
Lilia Costabile

"Farrant, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]> ha scritto:

> I have suggested a few names off-list but James M. Buchanan was a
> clear omission from what I came up with - and a timely addition also
> given his sad recent demise.
>
> Yes on AH - another omission from my list.

Lilia Costabile (M.Phil.,Ph.D.)
Professore Ordinario di Economia Politica
Professor of Political Economy
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche
Department of Economics and Statistics
via Cinthia 45,
80126 Napoli (ITALY)