From:
Luca Fiorito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:37:16 +0200
Dear all: I am trying to find the following article:
Commons, John R. 1904. ‘Americanization’ by Labor Unions. Chautauquan
Vol. XXXIX (May) pp. 225-227.
I found that the relevant volume of the Chautauquan has been digitized
and made available somewhere and appears in my findings on Google
books but unfortunately it is not downloadable from outside the US.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance
luca fiorito