From:
Daniele Besomi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2020 20:28:24 +0100
Hi Ross,

thank you for compiling the list.

These probably qualifies for inclusion:
George R. Feiwel, The Intellectual Capital of Michal Kalecki: A Study in Economic Theory and Policy. Knoxville: The University of Tennessee, 1976
E. G. Wes, Adam Smith : the man and his works, Indianapolis : Liberty Press, c1976.
Larsen, Timothy. John Stuart Mill : a secular life: Oxford University Press, 2018.
Bruce L. Kinzer: J.S. Mill revisited : biographical and political explorations, Palgrave Macmillan, 2007
David Weatherall, David Ricardo : a biography, Hague : Nijhoff, 1976.
James Cicarelli and Julianne Cicarelli.Joan Robinson : a bio-bibliography, Westport, Conn. ; London : Greenwood Press, 1996.
Esteban Pérez Caldentey, Roy Harrod, London : Palgrave Macmillan, 2019.

There are dozens of biographies of Marx, which you can find looking e.g. at the library of congress catalogue searching ‘marx’ ‘biography’ and discarding Groucho

Since you included the dictionary of women economists, you open the field to a number of books on lives of economists, such as Blaug’s Great economists since Keynes : an introduction to the lives & works of one hundred modern economists, Brighton, Sussex : Wheatsheaf Books : Distributed by Harvester Press, 1985; Schumpeter’s 10 great economists; Keynes’s Essays in biography; Heilbroner’s wordly phlosophers, Bagehot’s biographical studies, etc. (you probably have to draw a line somewhere!)

For Keynes there are also these:
Charles H. Hession, John Maynard Keynes : a personal biography of the man who revolutionized capitalism and the way we live, New York : Macmillan, 1984.
Blaug:  John Maynard Keynes : life, ideas, legacy, New York : St. Martin's Press, 1990.

Cheers, Daniele