From:
Steve Ziliak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:52:19 -0500
My pleasure.  Here are a couple links to my work on haiku economics:

http://sites.roosevelt.edu/sziliak/official-site-of-the-haiku-economist-aka-stephen-t-ziliak-2/

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poetrymagazine/article/240970

For teachers and students I published an article in the International Journal
of Pluralism in Economics Education, "Haiku Economics: Little Teaching Aids
for Big Economic Pluralists" (2009), which you can find on the first web link.

   Making econ work
in seventeen syllables
  saves Slutsky some time.

Steve Ziliak