From:
"Rosser, John Barkley - rosserjb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 20:09:31 +0000
For those who do not access my paper but are curious, some major points are 1) It is not always definite that plagiarism has occurred; there are a variety of borderline cases with me giving several examples; 2) Some people make outright false accusations of plagiarism, which is as unethical as plagiarism itself, with this more common than many think, although many doing this think they are right, and 3) There is the problem of self-plagiarism, which I bottom line out on as being unethical but not as much so as plagiarizing others.  I also provide some sources that might make for good readings in a course.

Barkley Rosser