From:
Scot Stradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2014 12:22:32 -0600
I think it is strange to refer to Marx as "a champion of human self-determination and self-realization.  I know this sounds like Fromm's Man Makes Himself,
but this is not a correct interpretation of Marx.  Human psychology is class psychology and there is no escaping the limits of class ideology.

Scot A. Stradley, Ph.D.
Professor of Finance
Offutt School of Business
Concordia College