From:
Carlo Zappia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2014 11:57:55 -0500
Dear list subscribers,
This quick note is to let you know I am co-organizing with Roger Backhouse,
Yann Giraud and Philippe Fontaine the 8th annual workshop on the History of
Recent
Economics (Hisreco), which will take place at the University of Siena on May
23-24, 2014.
You will find the full program of this event (as well as further details)
at the following address:
http://hisreco.org/2014/conference.html
People of this list who are interested in attending this workshop or need
further information can write to me at the following address:
Kind regards,
Carlo Zappia, on behalf of the organizing committee