From:
Eric Schliesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 23:19:18 -0800
Thanks to  the SHOE notification, I read Prasch's paper with interest and gratitude; it inspired the following blog post:
http://digressionsnimpressions.typepad.com/digressionsimpressions/2014/02/dubois-economist-philosopher-true-lover-of-humanity.html

(I hope our long-suffering list-master will forgive this bit of self-advertising.)

Cheers,
Eric Schliesser

BOF Research Professor, Philosophy and Moral Sciences, Ghent University, Blandijnberg 2, Ghent, B-9000, Belgium. Phone: (31)-(0)6-15005958
http://digressionsnimpressions.typepad.com/digressionsimpressions/
http://www.newappsblog.com/eric-schliesser/
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=649484
http://philpapers.org/s/Eric%20Schliesser
www.cambridge.org/9780521766180
I am a signatory of the 'Online Petition in Support of the Gendered Conference     Campaign'; please visit the petition for details.