Sender:
From:
Aiko Ikeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2014 16:07:24 +0900
The Society for the History of Japanese Economic Thought (SHJET)
    The Fourth Local Meeting in AY2013

Date: March 15, Saturday, 15:00-18:15

Venue: Keio University, Mita Campus, Tokyo
     Conference Room A (A Kaigishitsu),
Research Office Building (Kenkyushitsuto), Ground Level
    http://www.keio.ac.jp/en/maps/index.html
    http://www.keio.ac.jp/en/maps/mita.html

15:00-16:30
ODA Hiroshi (Kanto Gakuin University, Graduate School)
'How the Korean Emissary (Tsushinshi) saw the Tokugawa Japan:
A Reading of Kim Gyonsk's _The Korean Intellectuals who Visited
the Tokugawa Japan_ (in Korean, 2012)'

16:45-18:15
MIYATA Jun (Kanto Gakuin University, Lecturer)
'Historical Significance of the Historian KODA Shigetomo
(1873-1954): A Study of the Development of Historiography
in Modern Japan'

   (The presentations are given in Japanese.)

The Japanese announcement was released by the SHJET Secretariat.
We welcome anyone who is interested in the history of Japanese
economic thought.  Please contact me if you have questions about
attending a meeting or presenting a paper (preferably in Japanese).

I should be pleased to forward your queries about the coming
presentations to a relevant scholar or a supervisor
because I do not speak Korean (or Chinese).

Aiko IKEO (on the board of directors)
The Society for the History of Japanese Economic Thought