From:
Thomas Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2014 08:39:51 -0500
That Mill provided purely verbal instructions for how to build a
Marshallian Cross: agreed. That Mill's Stiglerian "original discovery"
was on a par with those of Cournot, Rau, Dupuit, Mangoldt, and Jenkin
who actually drew the Cross diagram: disagree. That Marshall's
inspiration came from Mill and not from the others too: disagree.

I shall say no more on this matter.