From:
Robert Leeson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2014 03:42:47 -0700
1. ** Membership was probably mandatory for all employees of public and semi-public organizations.**" Evidence please, Steve.

2. Was it probably mandatory for Mises to join the official Fascist social club?

3. Why did Mises become a card-carrying Austro-Fascist (1 March 1934) two months before Dollfuss created a one-party state (1 May 1934)?