Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 02:00:40 -0400
A tall and contentious ask, but I would be interested to get links to
thoughts regarding Keynes and Honesty.

I am (sadly) both ignorant and biased on the matter - my bias arises from a
very negative view of the influence of Wittgenstein on the intellectual
world, and the strong circumstantial evidence that Wittgenstein was promoted
by Keynes.

I have rather randomly come across a few negative views on Keynes' honesty,
in Russell, Frankel, Rothbard and Keynes himself, but would be interested to
try to round this matter out (especially regarding Keynes – Wittgenstein
associations).

On the negative influence of Wittgenstein I recently found this series of
letters to the Times a very useful read - especially the anonymous Times
comment at the end.

http://blog.talkingphilosophy.com/?p=6344

Rob Tye, York, UK