From:
Robert Cord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 20:48:53 +0100
Dear Martin

Your daughter's professor was and is surely correct. Indeed, it is
probably not an exaggeration to argue that a mathematics undergraduate has
an easier time of it at economics graduate level than their economics
counterpart. This is why we need more history of thought - and I don't
mean history of mathematics!

As ever

Bob