From:
Robert Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2014 00:32:25 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

Participants in next month's HES conference in Montreal may now consult the
detailed program on the conference website (below).

- Discussants will be assigned next week, so should you wish to discuss a
particular paper, kindly let me know before Monday, by replying to me directly,
off-list.

- Authors should have their completed papers ready for distribution to
discussants by June 10, ten days in advance of the conference.

- The registration form will appear shortly, allowing final registration for
conference, reception and banquet.

We look forward to welcoming you to Montreal in four weeks time.

Robert Leonard
Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
President-Elect, HES
historyofeconomics.org/Conference2014/Home.html