From:
Aiko Ikeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2016 11:36:06 +0900
Dear all,

Thank you for your interest in the history of Japanese economic
thought.
I enjoyed talking to some of you at the AEA-ASSA conference in early
January.

The Society for the History of Japanese Economic Thought (SHJET)
     The Fourth Local Meeting in AY2015

Date: March 12, Saturday, 15:00-18:15
(1) UCHIKAWA Takafumi, Tokyo University of Foreign Language
'A Study of the Debate over Private-owned, State-run [Monopolistic]
Enterprise in the Electric Power Industry during the 1930s:
The Case of KOJIMA Seiichi and MUKAI Shikamatsu'
(2) IZUMO Masashi, Kanagawa University
'The Study of Ricardo and the History of Economic Thought
in Pre-WWII Japan'
    (The presentations are given in Japanese.)

Venue: Keio University, Mita Campus, Tokyo
      Conference Room A (A Kaigishitsu),
  Research Office Building (Kenkyushitsuto), Ground Level
     http://www.keio.ac.jp/en/maps/index.html
     http://www.keio.ac.jp/en/maps/mita.html

The Japanese announcement was released by the SHJET
Secretariat. We welcome anyone who is interested in the
history of Japanese economic thought.
Please contact me if you have questions about attending a meeting
or presenting a paper (preferably in Japanese).

Aiko IKEO
Society for the History of Japanese Economic Thought