From:
Aiko Ikeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:11:02 +0900
Dear all,

The Society for the History of Japanese Economic Thought (SHJET)
     The First Local Meeting in AY2014

Date: July 12, Saturday, 15:00-18:15
(1) NAKAJIMA Eisuke, Lanzhou University, PRC
'Yamaga Soko: His notions of "shido" and the samurai of early-modern
Japan'
(2) YAMAMOTO Choji, Saga University, Japan
'Ichimura Kiyoshi (1900-68) and his visions of entrepreneurship'
    (The presentations are given in Japanese.)

If you understand Kanji characters, I would recommend you to look at
the following page:
https://networks.h-net.org/node/20904/discussions/31778/meeting-society-history-japanese-economic-thought-july-12
When it comes to economic thought, of course, languages are very
important.

Venue: Keio University, Mita Campus, Tokyo
      Conference Room A (A Kaigishitsu),
  Research Office Building (Kenkyushitsuto), Ground Level
     http://www.keio.ac.jp/en/maps/index.html
     http://www.keio.ac.jp/en/maps/mita.html

The Japanese announcement was released by the SHJET
Secretariat (Professor TAKEMURA Eiji). We welcome anyone
who is interested in the history of Japanese economic thought.
Please contact me if you have questions about attending a meeting
or presenting a paper (preferably in Japanese).

Aiko IKEO
Society for the History of Japanese Economic Thought