From:
Eric Schliesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2014 17:28:17 +0200
In addition, a work that provides very useful context is: How the Cold
War Transformed Philosophy of Science: To the Icy Slopes of Logic .
Front Cover. George A. Reisch. Cambridge University Press, Mar 21,
2005, which does not have much on economics (although nice stuff on
Neurath's criticism of Hayek), but quite a bit about the situation at
Chicago.
Eric

BOF Research Professor, Philosophy and Moral Sciences, Ghent
University, Blandijnberg 2, Ghent, B-9000, Belgium. Phone:
(31)-(0)6-15005958
http://digressionsnimpressions.typepad.com/digressionsimpressions/
http://www.newappsblog.com/eric-schliesser/
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=649484
http://philpapers.org/s/Eric%20Schliesser
www.cambridge.org/9780521766180
I am a signatory of the 'Online Petition in Support of the Gendered
Conference Campaign'; please visit the petition for details.