From:
Robert Cord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:47:31 -0000
Dear all

I did approach Tom to ask whether he would be interested in contributing a
chapter to the Friedman book I am co-editing with Dan Hammond for OUP.
This was his reply, dated 3 February 2013:

"If this invitation had come a few years ago I would have been glad to
participate. Now, however, that I am 86 years old I am no longer capable
of writing a paper. A month ago I finished a draft of what must be my
last paper. But I wish you luck with your project, and if I can be of
any help, e.g. in sending you comments on one or several papers, please
let me know."

As ever

Bob