From:
Robert Cord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:47:03 +0100
Thanks, Joe. Birkbeck College in London has a Department of Economics,
Mathematics and Statistics.

I suppose I was thinking more along the lines of when and if an economics
department is subsumed into a maths faculty, i.e. without the word
'economics' even making an appearance in the faculty title. But I think I
was getting ahead of myself.

As ever

Bob