From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2023 08:59:15 -0700
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1-BaTbGlSotYzuWGmkHB8nE0vMWKeawA&usp=sharing

I have translated my maps of the American Vandal Tour on to a Google
Map.  It is layered by six periods of the tour and a seventh of the
cities involved.  All the route route lines are clickable as are the
city icons. These point to pages on Twain's Geography. Twain's Geography
is by no means complete and all the entries would benefit from input,
indeed some are essentially empty.  I would particularly like to develop
the railroad entries so if anyone knows of knowledgeable people in
regards to the lines mentioned please ask them to take a look.

--
/Unaffiliated Geographer and Twain aficionado/