From:
"Rosser, John Barkley - rosserjb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 02:44:47 +0000
Michael,
      In Marx, classes disappear rather than change.  In Marshall, firms disappear rather than change.  In Schumpeter, technologies disappear rather than change.  In all of these Darwinian evolution can occur following the law of natural selection.  This is quite separate from some arbitrary definition of what occurs during "development."