From:
"Mohammed, Sara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 11:56:21 -0400
"There is a lack of training and they [professionals] use their own judgment. There is no process and no awareness. I think if you are a minority group and one has disability, instinctively one is treated differently and it's a fact."

Please join us for the launch of the report:

Ten+ Years Later - We Are Visible:

Ethno-cultural/racialized women with disabilities speak out about health care issues