From:
"Henry, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2015 18:18:37 +0000
Rob,

I don't know anything about small coins being the "cause" (and this sounds awfully suspicious), but take a look at Madhusree Mukerjee, Churchill's Secret War. This goes way beyond Sen and is a fairly detailed account of the events.

John

John F. Henry
Department of Economics
University of Missouri-Kansas City