From:
Eric Schliesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 08:19:56 +0200
A few weeks ago I wrote a short memorial piece in which I focus on his
writings in the history of economics:
http://digressionsnimpressions.typepad.com/digressionsimpressions/2015/08/rip-nathan-rosenberg-1927-1915.html
Perhaps it is of interest.
Sincerely,
Eric Schliesser
Citeren "Rosser, John Barkley - rosserjb" <[log in to unmask]>:

> I am glad to see that this memorial by Joel Mokyr also noted Nate
> Rosenberg's work in history of economics, although this was clearly
> secondary to his work in economic history.  But I shall add that he
> did teach courses in history of economic thought at times, and I was
> privileged to take that course from him in my first semester of grad
> school in Fall, 1969, which also happened to be his first semester
> at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.  All that Mokyr says about
> him persoanlly and professionally is true.  He was a great scholar
> and gentleman.

BOF Research Professor, Philosophy and Moral Sciences, Ghent
University, Blandijnberg 2, Ghent, B-9000, Belgium. Phone:
(31)-(0)6-15005958