From:
Humberto Barreto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:13:42 -0400
Please forgive the email responses to John King's question on Tarnow
that came out under my name.

I've been struggling with technical email issues while at the HES
conference.

The body of each reply does show the person who kindly helped answer the
query. I trust that is adequate and that the authors are not too
offended. As always, thanks to everyone who contributes to this list. I
mentioned to a few colleagues that the collective wisdom of this list is
really quite amazing.

Your Technically Challenged Moderator,

Humberto Barreto