From:
"Maneschi, Andrea E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2016 22:45:58 +0000
Regarding Reinhard Schumacher's query, according to my Harper Collins German-English dictionary, DZ  can stand in German for "derzeit", which is then translated as "at present, at the moment". I assume that 12.2.1995 should read 12.2.1895 (12 February 1895), and is the date when members of this "Austrian  circle of scholars" at their meeting in Vienna in 1895 made their opinion known. This is just a guess, and Reinhard may have a better interpretation.
Andrea Maneschi
Prof. Emeritus of Economics, Vanderbilt University