From:
John Womack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:02:30 -0500
I tried the RAS website in Russian, which I can read not well, but
well enough to search, but without the right script on my computer,
which I don't have, I couldn't get it to find anything for 1925
dvuchcotletie or keynes etc.
However, JSTOR will give you the Bulletin of Experimental Biology and
Medicine, and there in volume 77, no. 6 (June l974), p. 590, in an
article translated from a bulletin of the same title in Russian, on
the 250th anniversary of the RAS, it says, "Jubliee celebrations were
organized on the 200th Anniversary of the Academy of Sciences,
attended in Leningrad by 1000 Soviet and 100 foreign scientists."

John Womack