From:
Alex Millmow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:13:55 +0000
Fred Lee was our distinguished guest at the 2006 HETSA conference held in ballarat, Australia.

He later stayed at my house in Carlton where he took a great interest in my cat! Jackson
 The Australian HET community salute him

Kind regards

Alex Millmow

Associate Professor in Economics
Federation Business School
and
President of the History of Economic Thought Society of Australia