AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Brian Masschaele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Masschaele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:00:12 +0000
Hello colleagues, I am very saddened to learn of Jennifer's passing as I have many fond memories of working with her in the 1990s on behalf of the AAO.  I am at least pleased that the association recognized her outstanding contributions to the archival community in Ontario with the Alexander Fraser Award in 2013.  While she was unable to accept the award in person, it was long overdue and I know it meant a lot to her.  Attached is publicity generated from that award which contains a profile of her career and contributions.  I will miss her.  Regards,

Brian Masschaele, Director of Community and Cultural Services
County of Elgin
450 Sunset Drive
St. Thomas Ontario N5R 5V1  CANADA
[log in to unmask], tel:  519-631-1460 x138
elgincounty.ca