From:
Megan Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2016 11:34:43 -0700
Apologies, the link in the last email regarding the 6th Global Forum on
Health Promotion in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island was incorrect.

Please click here for program details and registration:
globalforumpei-forummondialipe.com/en2016/program-details/

Thank you!

--
*Megan Stewart | Communications Consultant, The Quaich Inc.*
www.thequaich.pe.ca | [log in to unmask]

[image: Inline image 1]

Register now for the 6th Global Forum on Health Promotion!
October 16-17, 2016 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
globalforumpei-forummondialipe.com
#6GFHP |  #6FMPS