From:
Kerry Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:52:19 -0400
This book was published in 2010 by Isaac Gewirtz, the
curator of the Berg Collection of American Literature at
the New York Public Library.  It showcases the Berg's rich
holdings of Mark Twain materials, as well as those of
the Morgan Library. It's wonderfully illustrated with pages
of the manuscript from *Following the Equator* and some
original images for that book by Dan Beard.  I highly
recommend it.

Kerry Driscoll
Mark Twain Project