From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2016 19:18:12 -0500
What Kent said, plus one double-down:

Our contributors were generous and hard-working, and put their very best
efforts into this project. Although I had high expectations for the book,
the result exceeded them.

This might be a good time to remind everyone that there is space left at the
Mark Twain & Youth Symposium to be held at Quarry Farm on Oct 7-8. All of
the sessions and meals on Saturday will be at Quarry Farm. That's right, all
day at Quarry Farm. Never mind the sessions and collegiality; you'll be at
Quarry Farm all day long. Did I mention All Day At Quarry Farm?

Many of you have attended the Elmira Conferences and had an evening dinner
at Quarry Farm, and some of you have stayed there as a visiting scholar.
Anyone who has spent any time there at all can attest that spending all day
there in the Fall is magical.

Here's a link for registration:

http://www.elmira.edu/pdfs/academics/Dear.Friends.December.2015.newsletter.pdf

Kevin