From:
Nestor Lovera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2024 12:22:30 -0400
Dear colleagues,

The second episode of the new series dedicated to "The Role of Women in Economics" has just been released. You can listen to both parts of my conversation with Cléo Chassonnery-Zaïgouche on discrimination against women in economics.

The episode can be found under the tab titled "Épisodes de podcast : série 2," and you can read the article presenting the episode at:

https://l-heure-d-unepauseconomique.fr/2024/05/24/diversite-en-sciences-economiques-un-chemin-a-poursuivre/

I would like to remind you that this podcast is in French, as it aims to address the unique context in France where economic philosophy and the history of economic thought are closely intertwined.

Best regards,

Nestor Lovera Nieto