From:
Aiko Ikeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2017 23:04:03 +0900
Dear colleagues:

I have the following information and welcome the related information:

The eighth biannual meeting of the International Ninomiya Sontoku
Association will be held in Shandong Province, PRC, in 2018.

The 2018 meeting of another academic association (based in Japan) is
scheduled to be held in Shandong Province, PRC.

The 22nd International Congress of Historical Studies was held in
Jinan, Shandong Province, in August 2015.

I have heard that a conference of foreign (or international) academic
association can be organized at a university in Shandong Province by a
professor who is a member of the association.  I am not sure that this
information is widely shared in PRC, though.

(Please remember that I am not interested in any academic conference
held in PRC in the early October.  People in PRC celebrate the
foundation of PRC usually during the week beginning on October 1, the
National Foundation Day.)

Thank you,

Aiko Ikeo