From:
"Weststrate, Sue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:18:14 -0400
Hello,

I am doing some research on utilization of school space during school
hours by community groups, the business sector, service providers funded
by Ministries other than education, etc. ... organizations or companies
which support student learning and success and are co-located in
schools.

I would like to hear from anyone who has knowledge of schools where this
is happening, likely through contractual or partnership agreements. I am
aware of child care centres and OEYC's housed in schools but are there
others?
(I'm not referring to community use outside school hours.)

Please forward any responses to me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Sue Weststrate