From:
Giancarlo de Vivo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 21:18:24 +0200
Of course Mason is right: who would deny that leaving most of the funding for research into private hands brings results which in one way or another reflect the maxim: who pays the piper calls the tune? Dear Robert Dimand, this applies also to the funding for scarce reprints: have you noticed that the author most reprinted in the LSE series is a vulgar sycophant like Senior? Perhaps some Rockefeller money went into this?

Giancarlo de Vivo