Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2014 17:21:41 -0400
7bit
From:
Bruce Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Oh my God, do I really have to be dragged into this discussion! I agree
with Mario on this line...
But for the record: I no longer have the 1999 e-mail referenced in the
paper that Alan Issac linked. (That paper by the way ultimately appeared
in a 2006 conference volume, Karl Popper: A Centenary Assessment, vol.
1. Edited by I. Jarvie, K. Milford, and D. Miller. Ashgate.)
I moved from UNC-Greensboro to Duke in 2008, and if I had saved the
e-mail while I was there, which I doubt, I certainly do not have access
to it now.

Bruce

--
Bruce Caldwell
Research Professor of Economics

"To discover a reference has often taken hours of labour, to fail to discover one has often taken days." Edwin Cannan, on editing  Smith's Wealth of Nations

Address:
Department of Economics
Duke University
Box 90097
Durham, N.C. 27708

Office: Room 07G Social Sciences Building
Phone: 919-660-6896
Center website: http://hope.econ.duke.edu
Personal Website: http://econ.duke.edu/~bjc18/