From:
Mason Gaffney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:02:08 -0700
Dear Patrick Spread,
	Believe it or not, I intended my post to be more supportive than
critical of yours.  Apparently I failed to plumb the depths of your subtle
meanings.  I look forward to your promised publication of next year,
although I rue that "It is not possible to explain fully in a single post.".
"Art is long but time is fleeting ... " - Longfellow.

Mason