From:
Alain Alcouffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:12:44 +0200
a correction

the English translation of Schmoller is on archive.org

Schmoller refers to Bidermann's   Ueber den Merkantilismus, Innsbruck, 1870.

(now a google book) -

I hope it provides some clues  despite he doesn't distinguishes clearly
between mercantile system and mercantilism

Clearly mercantilism in the sense of Schmoller was proposed by Schmoller
1884 (-:)