From:
Charles Loic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:17:51 +0200
Dear All,
Although it may appear old-fashioned in the time of ngram view and google books,  my suggestion would be to look at the slim but excellent volume edited by DC Coleman, Revisions in Mercantilism, 1969. There are some great articles that would certainly help you to clear, at least to some extent, the difficult semantic issue at stake with any inquiry on mercantilism.
Yours,

Loic Charles
University of Paris 8