From:
Laura Trombley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2024 16:58:10 -0800
Always nice to read about the same issue again and again. I agree with Jim
(as well as Gary). Clemens was a clever fellow and surely could hold two
kinda opposing thoughts in his head: Drinks and the drink.
https://marktwainstudies.com/mark-twain-libation-a-talk-by-the-2017-louis-j-budd-award-winner/
Happy new year!
Laura

--
*Life changes fast. Life changes in the instant. Joan Didion*